Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday

Breakfast- last bowl of multigrain cheerios (I need new cereal, cheerios are not enough)

Exercise- rollerblading pushing Dylan around Liberty Park 30 min about 3.75 miles. It was an awesome workout especially for my butt and inner thighs. They were burning before I got a quarter of the way around.
Walked to the library 2 miles.

Lunch/snacks- apple, granola bar, chips and salsa

Dinner-a helping of some Italian bake thingy I made.

Melissa-
I've considered joining you on your quest to stop the sugar until Cozumel. I've been testing myself all day; walking past the Easter candy without snitching any. I've thought about being more reasonable than none at all and saying I have Sundays and birthdays off. Wes laughed. At my joining you and my stipulations. Then I had 3 jr mints and 1 of those small reeces eggs, and I felt horrible guilty. So, I'm going to support you with holidays off. Does syrup count?

No comments:

Post a Comment