Monday, April 13, 2009

Friday-Sunday

Friday
Breakfast- 2 packets of plain oatmeal, but I put white sugar on it
Lunch- bread bowl with minestrone soup (ate all but the bottom of the bowl), 1/2 a brownie that was originally the size of 3 brownies
Exercise- skiing until my quads were cramping and twitching and I couldn't anymore
Dinner- 2 rolls, 2 helpings of cheesy potatoes, ham (that I kept snacking on repeatedly all night), asparagus, some weird dessert thing with ice cream, reeces peanut butter egg

Saturday
Breakfast- bowl of multigrain cheerios
Lunch- vegetable soup, 2 rolls, quite a bit of brownie, some of Wes' fries
Exercise- skiing (not so much exercise, but we had a lot of fun)
Dinner- sirloin kabob with vegetables (didn't finish any of it), a scone with honey butter, peanuts, robin eggs and I drank a lot of Dr. Pepper that day

Sunday
Fast Sunday
Dinner- 2 helpings of cheesy potatoes, 2 rolls, ham, asparagus, robin eggs

Gained 2 pounds this week, my work outs were lame and I ate like it was Easter weekend. But I didn't gain any body fat, so I like to think maybe it was all quad muscle. Will someone please vouch that I don't have an eating disorder?

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I love that you eat normal foods (oreos, robin eggs, dr. pepper, etc). I say you definately do not have an eating disorder.
    -Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have to be honest and before this post, I wasn't so sure. If you eat like this sometimes, you are in the clear my friend! Keep up the good work. You look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, you have an eating disorder. Oops, you meant I was supposed to tell you you didn't? Sorry, but you are way too obsessed. Evan said to quit blogging about food, it's really not that important.
    Andrea, you are perfect just the way you are. I'm sorry I said you put on weight when you were at Snow. Is this my payback?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yeah, I'm sorry I said you had a "basketball butt." That was my lame way of saying how round and cute it is. Seriously! It was.

    ReplyDelete