Sunday, January 23, 2011

Insanity

Appropriate name for a workout I would love.
I know this is a bit of an infomercial, but it is 100% true. It's not for everyone. You have to be crazy about working out, love the pain, and love sweating. It's the hardest workout I've ever done, and I've done it 2x back to back. My results have been awesome. I've lost 3 inches of my hips/butt, 2 1/4 inches off my waist and 10 lbs. I have never loved my butt and thighs as much as I do right now. What I'm surprised about is that my arms aren't more cut after all the upper body stuff. Typically my arms are cut long before any fat starts to melt off my butt.
I love fitting into my old jeans, and having a body that will do anything I ask it. Including carrying 45 lbs worth of kids up 2 flights of stairs without being winded or having any muscle burn. I want to try P90X next. And I'll review it in 3 months. But for now anyone who is crazy about getting in shape, this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment